back to About Us —> safety rules
1. CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES.
2. Compatible age groups must play on unit at the same time. Age groups must not be mixed. Different sized children must not be mixed.
3. The Bounce House is designed for children and is not recommended for use by adults.
4. Bouncers should not sit or lay down while others are bouncing around them, as a jumping child could fall down on top of a sitting or lying child.
5. The maximum number of children allowed in our units are as follows:
|13ft x13ft Bounce House
Ages 2 to 8 ……….10 children maximum
Ages 9 to 13 ……..8 children maximum
Ages 14 to 17 ……6 children maximum
|15ft x15ft Bounce House
Ages 2 to 8 ……….14 children maximum
Ages 9 to 13 ……..10 children maximum
Ages 14 to 17 ……8 children maximum
6. All persons must remove shoes, glasses, jewelry, and anything else that may harm the Bounce House or other users of the Bounce House or anyone in door around the Bounce House. All bouncers must empty their pockets before entering the Bounce House.
7. No flips, somersaults or horseplay. Do not run and/or bounce against the walls. Do not run or jump through the door of the Bounce House. Do not climb or hang from the interior or exterior of the Bounce House if there is no climber in the Bounce House.
8. No food or drink inside or near (within 10 feet) of the Bounce House. If this occurs there will be a SET AMOUNT cleaning fee charges to clean food and drink residue from the Bounce House. NO SILLY STRING. Silly string damages the vinyl. You will be charged for all repairs required from silly string damage.
9. Keep all pets away from Bounce House. Please do not tape or fasten anything to the Bounce House.
10. Do not use the Bounce House during rain. The jump surface is very slippery when wet. If during operation the wind becomes excessive (25mph), remove all bouncers and deflate the Bounce House.